Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Blues! And another preview!

Another preview for this new project.  I'll be unveiling it officially sometime in this next month, so stay tuned! This pinterest board gives you a clue to some of the inspiration I'm using.
I very rarely do this. Usually I have some idea of the color scheme when I do a sketch. The colors and mood of a piece are tied into the concept for me most of the time. But for this particular one I was really stuck on the colors, so after scanning in the sketch, I reduced it to a thumbnail size, and tried a few options in photoshop. After settling onto this green/blue palette, I'm starting the painting, loosely following the color choices I decided on digitally.

Loving these blues:

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, lots of sassy Rachel Brice photos on your pinboard! Love her. I can't wait to see what this project will be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Started doing tribal fusion bellydance earlier this year, and loving it!

      Delete