Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Books are In!

My husband's a sweetie. He complains about Shadowscapes taking over every available nook in our tiny house, but he did help me move 3000 pounds of books this afternoon from the curbside into our garage. 100 boxes of Shadowscapes Minor Arcana books are now safely ensconced there. I'll start packing them up this week. It'll take me a week or two to get caught up with the pre-orders before I'll start on new orders, and as always if you order the sketch option, please be a little bit more patient. I shall be sketching away for the next few days to get all those custom orders ready as well!

Meanwhile, Jing Wei will have to have the pause button pressed until I can get all this stuff out the door. It's off to a good start though! I don't really have any plans for the colors, just kinda letting it develop organically.

No comments:

Post a Comment