Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sword Dancer

I've been silent for a bit, but still here. Just been a bit preoccupied with what the stork brought in last week. A little bundle named Claire Miranda Dawes. Sleep deprived. Managing to squeeze a bit of artwork in here and there though. Enjoying the chance to do more ink work.

Another couple of commissions:

Sword Dancer
Size: 9x11 inches
Medium: Ink on Bristol Board



And a piece for Kobold Quarterly magazine. Working on a cover for them as well, I think for the same issue this ink interior piece will be in.
The Ambassador
Size:7x9 inches
Medium: Ink on Bristol Board
Original available on etsy

8 comments:

  1. Stephanie, many congratulations for the birth of Claire, who I'm sure is absolutely beautiful!
    I admire your art very much - so I just thought I'd let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! A new baby is amazing magic indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new 'kit' ;) Love the drawings as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salutations, felicitations, congratulations!!! And you're up and about sooner than most would be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I hope she really is a bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!

    And thank you for all the art. I'm always enamoured by the sense of detail, the imagination and the colours - but most of all by the symbolism. So a big thank you from Europe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and best wishes to you both! It's a wonderful adventure you've started. Cheers and hugs, Jean Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on th stork's gift to you !
    I've got a two months older baby, seems to be a great year for adorable baby girls ! ;o)

    ReplyDelete