Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More Shadowscapes Previews

I got another preview from the Llewellyn designers today, this time for the companion book that will be packaged with the deck.


On another note, my computer's motherboard died the other day. So I'm without a machine of my own until the new one arrives in about two weeks. Oh noooooos, what will I do without a computer!?!?!

This means that art updates will be rather sparse until the new machine arrives, since I'm not inclined to lug my monstrous scanner over to my husband's office to set up.

The Art of Shadowscapes Tarot Major Arcana
books are scheduled to arrive this coming Monday, so maybe it's just as well I won't have a computer at hand to provide distractions. I'll be fairly busy doing all the sketches for the pre-orders and getting them all packaged and shipped in the next couple of weeks!

6 comments:

  1. is it too late to order one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all. They haven't even arrived here yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie,
    On Deadline Dames, Toni Andrews talked about Tarot card reading and several of the followers commented on their appreciation for them. I hope you don't mind ... I put a plug in there for your site.

    http://www.deadlinedames.com/?p=1637


    It's the least a fan could do for an artist who never ceases to inspire !

    ReplyDelete